- Coburn: Politicians Manufacturing Disaster Relief Crisis
- Farm Bill: Time to Make ‘Permanent’ Law A Bad Memory
- Morning Action: Student Loan Fight Brewing
- Senate Farm Bill Debate: Expanding Government, Harming Taxpayers
- Morning Action: Senate Judiciary Committee Misses Opportunity to Get Immigration Reform Right
- Janet Napolitano’s Magic Amnesty Wand
- Want Jobs? Approve Keystone
- Wrong Focus on Student Loan Program
- Take Farm Bill Praise With a Grain of Salt
- Internet Sales Tax: IRS Scandal Raises Serious Questions
- Crop Insurance Reform Would Save Lots of Taxpayer Money
- Obama Administration Refuses to Label London Attack as Terrorism
- China Renews Cyber Attacks Against U.S.
- London Terror Attack A Reminder Terrorism Is Not Over
- DOJ Blows a “Chill” Wind Through the Media
- Congressional Budget Office Looks at a Carbon Tax
- U.S. Broadcasting Affected by Obama Administration Culture of Intimidation
- Brutal Murder in London Highlights Dangers Faced by Military Personnel
- Immigration Reform in One Infographic
- Social Security Benefits and Cost of Living: Protecting Against Inflation
Heritage Action Daily
- We’re Under Attack
- The Growing Threat of Smart Meters
- Tom DeWeese on Truth in Action
- Sustainable Development and the Control of Energy (The growing battle over Smart Meters)
- Connecting the Dots: From the United Nations to Your State Government
- The Key Word In Opposing a Con Con
- Urgent News
- Sustainability Marxism
- Stand for Sovereignty
- Action Alert: Stop the Con Con
- Unions Coming Out Against Obamacare Means One Free “I-Told-You-So” Moment To Ohio Project Volunteers
- Cincinnati “Rein in the IRS Rally” Pictures
- IRS asked group to detail “content of prayers”
- Were conservative car dealerships inappropriately targeted?
- IRS Commissioner Moves From Overseeing Tax Exempt Unit to Policing Obamacare
- Sen. Ted Cruz: This Debate is About One Thing -- The Debt Ceiling
- Key Vote Alert - "YES" on Sugar Reform Amendment (#925) to the Farm Bill (S. 954)
- Key Vote Alert - "NO" on Co-Sponsoring the Currency Reform for Fair Trade Act (HR 1276)
- Labor Unions Starting to Oppose ObamaCare
- Key Vote Alert - "YES" on ObamaCare Repeal
- Government Gone Wild: It’s Not Just The IRS
- NJ Records Council helps Christie avoid election year scandal
- New Jersey Watchdog Wins New York Press Club Award
- Associated Press President: Phone Records Probe Unconstitutional
- See the Results of Investigative Journalism
- LIVE: The New York Meeting, May 20th at 6 PM ET
- Free Markets Are More Important Than Safety Regulations
- Foxx is underwhelming choice for transportation secretary
- California Considers Adopting a Homeless Bill of Rights
- 1 in 8 Americans Says Our Media Isn’t Free
Tag Archives: Bill Ayers
Here are a few articles that deserve reading.
Obama’s first 100 days: http://community.fox6now.com/_Obamas-first-100-days/blog/261572/95548.html
Van Jones is an admitted communist http://americaswatchtower.com/2009/09/06/van-jones-resigns-from-barack-obamas-cabinet/
Accused of selective prosecution http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party_voter_intimidation_case
Unwilling to prosecute minorities in civil rights case http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Holder
Holder has faced more controversy for the Obama Administration’s decision that his Department of Justice would no longer enforce certain provisions of the Defense of Marriage Act. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Holder and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_Marriage_Act
Operation Fast and Furious – ATF gunwalking scandal http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fast_and_Furious
These are just a few instances that relate to his beliefs and character. I felt he should have resigned long ago.
December 12, 2008 How do we increase the price of gas? http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122904040307499791.html
By ALEX GUILLEN | 2/28/12 6:37 PM EST Updated: 3/2/12 5:22 PM EST Chu: DOE working to wean U.S. off oil Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0212/73408.html#ixzz1pW5TNIBI
Wed, Feb 29, 2012 Energy Secretary Chu Admits Administration OK with High Gas Prices: http://news.yahoo.com/energy-secretary-chu-admits-administration-ok-high-gas-193900713.html
Wednesday, 14 March 2012 17:11 Steven Chu Retracts Previous Call for Higher Gas Prices http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech-mainmenu-30/environment/11188-steven-chu-retracts-previous-call-for-higher-gas-prices
I don’t believe Obama would have appointed him to his Cabinet post without his 2008 policy. Obama give us a break, we on the right are not idiots.
Laws, Regulations and Policies: I don’t think that I need to explain Obama’s wishlist, but here goes.
The Car Allowance Rebate System (CARS), colloquially known as “Cash for Clunkers” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash_for_Clunkers
Read The Full Text Of The ObamaCare Heath Care Bill (HR 3200), if you want, http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.3200:
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 is an economic stimulus package enacted by the 111th United States Congress in February 2009 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell Repeal Act of 2010 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_Ask,_Don%27t_Tell_Repeal_Act_of_2010
A New York Times op-ed article by David Brooks identified Obama as having enormous respect for and being deeply influenced by the philosophy of Reinhold Niebuhr. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Barack_Obama During the 1930s, Niebuhr was a prominent leader of the militant faction of the Socialist Party of America, although he dismayed die-hard Marxists by calling their beliefs a religion and a thin one at that. In 1941, he cofounded the Union for Democratic Action, a group with a strongly militarily interventionist, internationalist foreign policy and a pro-union, liberal domestic policy, and was the group’s sole president until its transformation into the Americans for Democratic Action in 1947. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhold_Niebuhr
I have attempted to illuminate just a few ideas and I look forward to any comments and requests for additional information.
First meeting was in 1995. The Chicago Annenberg Challenge, where Obama was board chairman and Ayers was an early organizer, and where the two were together for half a dozen or so meetings. http://factcheck.org/2008/10/he-lied-about-bill-ayers/
There are other connections between Obama and Ayers: … Ayers hosted a meet-and-greet coffee for Obama, who was running for state Senate and who lived three blocks away from him. http://factcheck.org/2008/10/he-lied-about-bill-ayers/ Ayers contributed $200 to Obama’s campaign for the Illinois state Senate on March 2, 2001. http://factcheck.org/2008/10/he-lied-about-bill-ayers/
Obama never said Ayers was “just” a guy in the neighborhood. The quote is from a Democratic primary debate on April 16 (2008) in Philadelphia. http://factcheck.org/2008/10/he-lied-about-bill-ayers/
The two were members on The Woods Foundation. http://factcheck.org/2008/10/he-lied-about-bill-ayers/ and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woods_Fund_of_Chicago
… the notion that somehow as a consequence to me knowing somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago when I was 8 years old, somehow reflects on me and my values, doesn’t make much sense, … http://factcheck.org/2008/10/he-lied-about-bill-ayers/ What a revelation, Obama said that during his ‘formative years,’ Ayers had no influence in his life. OK Obama, who did?
Obama has two faces! One face, one mask if you will, is the one he uses in public. He is so charming that one may think he is the anti-Christ. Many people on the left follow him blindly, including the mainstream press.
The second face, the one we are most concerned with, is the one he hides. The one he shows his friends; his followers; and those people who influenced or indoctrinated him as he grew up. I, by no means am a psychologist or one with a crystal ball. I only read as you are doing. Let’s start with his early education.
From ages 6-10 he went to school in the country of his step-father. This normally would not matter, except the country is Indonesia and the school has mostly Muslim students. What is the chance his step-father was Muslim? Regardless, Barack Obama, a boy must have learned or been indoctrinated into the world/religion of Muslims. http://legacy.utsandiego.com/news/politics/20070124-1317-obama-2008.html
During his teenage years, the friends that he ‘ran with’ must have known and maybe participated with him in his world of drugs; alcohol, marijuana, and cocaine. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama All of these drugs were and are illegal for a teenager. Did his mother know or care? What kind of childhood was that?
During his years in Chicago he had the pleasure to know, admire and respect two very notable characters of the Twentieth Century: Bill Ayers http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers and Jeremiah Wright http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremiah_Wright_controversy . Bill Ayers was a terrorist while with the SDS AND the Weathermen. Pastor Wright’s sermons, I believe, are racist, filled with hate, anti-American, etc. which Obama and his wife listed to for around 20 years. These are two fantastic role models that he chose.
While at Harvard, he was equally being instructed/indoctrinated by liberal, left-wing activist, and/or socialist/communist professors. You pick. One of which was Professor Bell http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derrick_Bell .
I believe that there are more and some of them are hiding their involvement.
Look forward to Obama – Part II: The Presidential Years.